Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sesuatu

Assalamualaikum...

the main reason why do I make a post today although the journals that I supposed to find and research are not done yet is I am about to become somebody who I hate the most

During my cadet years, three years I did spend on cursing, mocking and bad-mouthing these people, (banyaknyer dose aku..), and now I am about to become one of them...

so, lepas neh kompem la aku rase yang pepatah orang putih yang what goes around comes around tuh betol la...

Lepas neh, kalo pegi markas, sume akan panggil aku PUAN dah...depan2 tunjuk muke baek, bagus2, tapi belakang aku, kompem setiap kesalahan aku akan diungkit...

tapi, sume nyer terpulang pada diri aku jugak, either I want to REPEAT the same thing that has happened to me nor, try the new label of the PALAPES UTM....

xoxo
try-to-fit-the-square-into-a-circle

CHANGE


so, for the time being, just
SHUT THE F**k OFF, FACE WHAT AHEAD


1 comment: