Sunday, April 5, 2009

jauhkah ak dgn pncipta...

yesterday, i called ma sis which is kinda far from here (as long as i cant see her face, i considered far). of cos she told me everything dat had happened to her dis entire tyme when im not around and believe me all of her story kinda 'not' really trigger me...she will be sat for her SPM paper dis november....and all i can do bout it is only wish her luck and not to forget she told me to come home and teach her physics.....yeah, i will teach u ana.. dun worry bout dat....
but, dats not da main point dat i wanna shout out here....one of her story really has triggered me down ma vein...it was really a-heart-pounding chit chat and i was crying last nite by thinking of it...
she told me about her dream...in her dream, she saw me....i was deformed...according to her...da body was me, yeah, i was slim, tall and lean...she saw dat...but da face, shes wasnt me...she said dat i was black-burnt, chubby and completely deformed.....people mite think y shud i believe in those stuff...it's a farce thow...but i am not to think of dat....she dreamt about it rite after she performed her tahajud....i story-tell dis back to Kak Lin as she noes everything bout dis better than me....she asked me, wat was ma last tyme recite Koran? i told her, last week (eventhow i was kinda ashamed to tell her, but i told her, 4 ma own gud u noe)...she mocked me and kinda got fierce wif me....she told me dat, y i'd leave it 4 a such a long tyme?..dats ma fault..i admit...she did some brainwashing things to me yeaterday nite...and luckily, when da tyme i got back to ma room, i perform ma isya' and last nite id recited Yasin and AlMulk...Alhamdulillah...i was fine...ma spirit came back and i think dat i can live up da day...and yes...i did live ma day 2day...

p/s; life is not bout winning and be on da top entire tyme, life is about getting urself out from da sea when u get drowning and learn how to be on da bottom...

1 comment: