Sunday, March 8, 2009

ma fes post..take note of it...


since im still new in writing, so i do hope dat if u got some complains, suggestions or 'moral-down' supports, just tell me...i'd mean it..profusely need y'll help...


im not here to tell u some lame jokes, or im not here 2 tell y'll some 'story-never-told' by da oldfolks...but im here 2 share some a lifetyme moment dat i had which u never had..

4 me, ma lyfe was not too happy as im expected..well, just face it..im not rich, im not genius (plus, i did bad in ma fes sem, i'd repeat thermo), i've got no special talents, and i do not haf kinda 'feminim' looks...owh...poor me...

.....................................above..................................................
it is only da part which can i draw sympathy from da reader of dis i called journal...hehe
............................................................................................

fes chapter...I WANNABE A GIRL...

pathetic me...poor me....i am girl, i am XX. u noe it if u learn biology. but i still couldnt find ma real me sometimes. u noe, at times, i wonder why i cant find wat i need and wat i want. i cant see ma future at dis tyme. it still a blurred vision, which wat i'd saw. here, wat i mean by a girl it's not just 'a girl'. 4 me a girl here is a girl dat has her future in her hand. she knew wat she wants and she see her destiny. i wannabe dat girl. sometimes i do wonder why i chose to be an enggineer instead of being a doctor. ma spm trial was good enough 2 apply 4 dat. ma dad wanted me 2 be a doctor (sometimes he did argue bout it), i was wannabe a doctor. but now im in a path of being an aeronautical engineer.
da main problem is i am too lazy..damn it...there r satan in me whose draggin me to be his fren. i refused to, but i confess dat sometimes ma laziness has driving me badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment