Friday, October 21, 2011

Harry Potter

Assalamualaikum...

something I got from Facebook..

This is what I mean when I say I love Harry Potter;

People say that it's just a ...book.
It's not just a book, it's what's behind it.
Snape taught me people can change.
Harry taught me to never give up.
Hermione taught me girls are strong and smart.
Ron taught me to be loyal.
Voldemort taught me that our past can hurt us and we need to move on.

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire


Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Part 1


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Part 2

sucha nice quote...


No comments:

Post a Comment