Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 Kpop Group Yang Aku Minat

Assalamualaikum...

below are 5 Kpop group that I really like


1. Big Bang


I shouldnt mention more about this group. The header explained it all!!!
this group is the blast for many reasons.
  • they rock the MTV EMA awards. they also put Britney Spears down!
  • they have their own trademark, style and makes them Big Bang!
  • the first Kpop Group that I liked!


2. 2NE1


owh...what can I say more about this girl group??
they also have their own style and music. what they wore, is what they are. they really good in expressing themselves!


In fact, this group is the first girl group that I really into and have particularly do have the same image of typical Korean girl group. they do not show aegyo in such of getting much fan!!
And what I love the most is this group is in the same company with Big Bang!!



3. Shinee



This group is the second Kpop group that I like. However, the madness has kinda fade away since they are sooo like other Kpop group. I couldnt find any strong point why should I like this group anyway...
maybe I'm a lil bit biased with SM, so, I just couldnt stop hating this group and keep comparing it with Big Bang....

but I still like this group dance!!they really perfect in their dance. and not to forget, their powerful voice


4. Beast

okeyh!
I recently kinda move with this group songs. especially this one...
one thing that I cay say to this group is they are really DAEBAK!!

with the presence of Hyun Seung, (former trainee from YG, almost Big Bang-to be) the group has made a big wow in Korean entertainment industry..

besides, every member has their own talent and capability in order to make the group worldwide known...


and I believe, one day this group will also make the same history just like what has Big Bang did!!



5. suprise

orite...
there are no the number 5 group that I like since I only like these 4...huhu

oh yeah, maybe seirama!!!

5 comments:

  1. heyyyy, where's suju???
    penat aku scrolled down.. tapi xde suju..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi..i xmnat suju la u...ssoori...xd dlm list...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIGBANGGGGGGGGGG!!
    follow my blog.. http://i-am-detective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bigbang especially Top! <3

    ReplyDelete