Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rant on the Old thinggy bout me

Assalamualaikum...

I just went thru my stuff, follow the urge to finish up the curricular vitae...

guess what I found??
MY OLD KARANGAN ABOUT WHY I CHOOSE TO GO FOR UTM

really bring me to that time indeed...


suddenly, remembering all the struggles I faced and the inner self-reflection I held it against...

wowowo

here it is;

About Me

At the time I saw the movie ‘Pearl Harbour’, I was stunned by the technologies in that film. I mean all the jet fighters, missiles, helicopters, jets and as well as the aircraft itself. I did set my mind on being a pilot one day. I thought that I could be the first Malaysian female pilot. But dreams are only dreams.

As the time passed by, my childish ambition had turned into an adulthood dream that might come into reality if I work for it. The phrase ‘I will work for it’ was not only a phrase. After getting into the life as a MRSM student, I started to learn and study all the fact that anyone can achieve their desires, dreams and hopes by their unstoppable effort and attempt. Even though, it seems hard but a certain woman to accept the fact that they can be a pilot or even an engineer but it is reality. I do set my mind on being an aeronautic engineer right after I fell in love with mathematics and physics.

My-self title as the eldest daughter has taught me in many ways. My handicapped parents are also had done plenty of deeds in order to brought me up to be a worthwhile human in society. So that is why I see the world in a different point of view. For me, plane is not only a plane. But, it can be more than that.

As it is, I planned for my future career as well as my further studies. As I mentioned above, I want to be an aeronautic engineer and I think that if I be given a chance to further my study, I wanted to further my study at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. The main reason why I chose this institute is this university is acknowledged for its unbeatable technologies in engineering studies. As I am being informed, there are plenty of spectacular engineers being born here. So I have no doubt in study in here.

However, I really have to get myself prepared by all the possibilities potential problematic problems that I might faced. So, I made a safe move by applying Skim Pelajar Cemerlang Ekspress MARA-UTM. If I be selected, my dim future will eventually become bright. There are a lot of opportunities that I can yearn by involving in this programme. For example, I can skip matriculation programme and be a semester early than other students at my age. Apart from that, if I get the chance I vow that I will use the chance as good as it is.

As a conclusion, I have already planned for my future and now I just have to let the time to determine it. As for it, I still have to plan for other back up plans if my plan A might work as been planned. I do hope that I can get a place at UTM and I did profusely pray for it. I believe that something from me can be yielded in the future. Something which I worked for it and it is not only a myth but it is real and come in dimension.

i did not put any slight of change to this karangan..even the grammar are not that well...soo many ages ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment