Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rant On The Day 241111

Assalamualaikum...

well, today I had not face too much thing to think yet to wonder...

still, the tiredness still lingered..

meeting with my lecturer regarding to PSM project, final year project.
although i think I really had done much, but i was not.
my project is all about designing a water turbine which can operate at a very low head. although it may sound impossible, but technologies have it all.

new fact that i found recently,
runner=mechanical
rotor=aeronautical

although runner=rotor

hehe....

then, this one blog which i really like to stalk (like have no life??hell no!). i found one post from this boogers-logger, actually this person just rant on something...something which is really unnecessary, yet got a really beautifool comment saying;

"uh, i didnt think that u can joke..huhu...btw, great post.."

hell wat?? great??



for me, u r just...

No comments:

Post a Comment