Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Meeting (??)

Assalamualaikum....

orite, tonight I'm going to write in English....

yep, I mean everything will be in English. This is just a way of improving my English..
For heaven sake, at the end of this year I will be taking my MUET test ( which I supposed to take it during my first year in UTM)...and recently I found that my English was (or is, is it?) just as bad as I-think-I-good-at-it-but-obviously-not...

okay, big full stop about my English whatsoever, just focusing on what am I going to write tonight.

Last Meeting??

This is not a goodbye post or anything that related to good-bye or last meeting or sad-mushy goodbye. Noted it, it is just a title.

okay, straight to the point...

Last friday, we had our first meeting of STLES members. They are;
1. me
2. Aisyah
3. Dahlia
4. Arina
5. Pooi Sze

The main motive of having this so-called meeting is to watch one of our members play. I meant, she had a role in the play...hehe..

The play presented was Macbeth..ring the bell??nope...

okay..maybe this would...

tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...

The rest I really cannot remember..

Pooi Sze had a role in this play. If I'm not mistaken, she plays The Goddess. Actually, I was quite not-really-understand-yet-tried-not-to-look-confused with the play. Only after the long explanation and elaboration from Pooi Sze, I understand why the King really upset with Macbeth and why he really wants to behead Macbeth.

However, the true focus of this post is about our meeting. Finally, in my own memory we had a very delightful night (not really delightful I supposed(??))

Although I was not really in the right mood of enjoying the meeting, yet I tried to convince myself that this is the only time I have since I already missed so much time with them. The moment that we spent together was not as same as in SMKBTR yet the same atmosphere and still the same behavior and same jokes bring out the old memories.

hua....

I really miss that...


Warghh...

All these word-finding thing has drained out my brain and I really run out of idea now. I dunno how to continue and what to continue in this post.

ooo

before I forget, this video is recorded during Pooi Sze part...but




Aku rase, sememangnyer la aku kne marah ngan Abuji neh sal Video yg sangat la tidak lengkap ini...(ooopss)


till then...

tired of finding the right word and phrase to fit into...

Assalamualaikum..


p/s: great performance, great night and malam pose baik2 la jgn nk karok ye kengkawan...

No comments:

Post a Comment